Call:01623 677 200
“Did you know as well as borrowing books, you can borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines and e-newspapers?
You can do all sorts with your library membership card, you can access free computer use at the library (fees applicable for printing). You can use the website “Ancestry.com” at the library for free to trace your family history. You can practice your driving theory test online at home for free. There are lots of other e-resources all free to use.
If you need help looking for an answer, whether it’s which bus to catch, which school is in your catchment, or how tall the Eiffel tower is then you can contact Ask Inspire on 01623 677200 or email@example.com. They are our dedicated team of information specialists that can help you find the answer.
We have lots of activities you can join, we have reading groups, author talks, local history talks, preschool sessions and look out for our children’s activities during the school holidays.”
Regular Activities at Sutton Library…
- Baby Rhyme, Rattle and Roll Tuesday & Wednesday 10-10.30am Term time only A fun sing-along session specially adapted for the under1’s
- Rhyme, Rattle, and Roll Wednesday 10-10.30am. Fun sing-along session for the under 5’s.
- Poetry Group 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 10.30-12 If you’re a poetry lover why not join this group. You can write and read your own poems or discuss poetry from your favourite poet.
- Crime Cafe 2nd Wednesday of the month 2-3pm A reading group specifically for lovers of crime fiction. Try new crime authors and meet other readers of crime fiction.
- Visually Impaired Reading Group 2nd Monday of the month 2-3pm We have a selection of large print or audiobooks available to borrow, specifically a reading group for the visually impaired. Come and meet new people and have a friendly chat about books.
- Reading Group 1st Monday of the month 11-12 Come and meet new people and have a friendly chat about books.
- Board Games for Bored kids Every Saturday 10am -1pm A selection of games that can be enjoyed by the family or make some new friends to play with.
|Monday:||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday:||9am - 6pm|
|Friday:||9am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 3pm|